By now you’ve heard that Kodak is bringing its legendary film stock Ektachrome back into production. We can’t wait! Why not Kodachrome too? KODAK explains that the skills required to successfully develop Kodachrome have been lost when the film stock was discontinued. Here’s to hoping that Ektachrome sees the same return to usage that vinyl records and analog cassette tapes have enjoyed in recent years.
- How Sketching Creates Great Photography
- Art Streiber for Entertainment Weekly, Walking Dead Cover and Portraits
- 10 Great NYC Studios for Shooting Video
- Pop-Up Event with Photographer Noah Fecks and Food Stylist Victoria Granof, Space For Arts x Society of Publication Designers
- Stay Inspired, Four of our Favorite Photographer Quotes
Latest from Twitter
Upcoming in NYC with Redux Pictures and SVA BFA Photography & Video. Work by Photographers: Al Drago Andrew... fb.me/7eWA2it4X2 months ago
- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
Instagram has returned invalid data.
Snaps from Instagram
affordable photo studio Andrew Lincoln brooklyn photo brooklyn photo locations brooklyn photo studios Danai Gurira ektachrome fashion photography Kira Pollack kodak Langdon Clay Lauren Cohan Meatpacking Studio Melissa McBride natural light new york photo noah fecks Norman Reedus Norwood nyc NYC in the 1970s nyc photo nyc photo studios NYC studios nyc video studios Photo Books Photography photography studios photo locations photo studio rental Photo studios shooting kitchen Society of Publication designers Space For Arts Stranger Things studio photography studio rental studios good for video the Walking Dead Time Magazine under $600 victoria granof video studios vintage NYC